Both tools are effective in what they do. But one must understand that these two software companies offer different specialized services, but some of their offerings overlap. Both are primarily used for landing pages, webinar hosting, opt-in boxes, and email collection. Below, we will explore their differences to help you decide which tool is best suited for your business.
Differences in Services
- The tool helps you build complete landing pages that can help you drive sales lead into a complete purchase.
- It can process payments and can be integrated into other services like Stripe and Recurly.
- Provides you flexibility to customize your page through its page builder system.
- It allows the web developer or operator to offer an upsell or down sell a product.
- It has an auto-responder software.
- It has an affiliate marketing tool that helps you manage your affiliate programs.
- Offers an advanced sales analytics.
- Used mainly to generate leads but does not have a complete sales funnel suite.
- It does not integrate with other payment processors.
- It allows you to customize your landing page.
- There is no option for upselling or down selling a product.
- There is no auto-responder tool.
- There is no tool for managing affiliate programs.
- It offers basic sales conversion and sales analytics.
Differences in Support Structure
The support structure is a major component that influences the success of a business online. A lot of companies fail when their websites do not deliver. Just imagine if your Buy button doesn’t work and it doesn’t get fixed right away. You lose sales day after day.
Click Funnels offers a priority phone support for Enterprise members. These are subscribers who pay anywhere between $297 to $997 per month. Other account types do not enjoy this privilege. If you are not an Enterprise account holder, you only get email support.
LeadPages provides email support for regular members. Pro members have access to live chat and email. The Enterprise members receive both chat and email support and live voice support.
As you can see, both companies do not offer voice support unless you are a premium paying customer. The advantage of LeadPages is its live chat support, albeit it is also offered only to high-tiered members.
Differences in Pricing
This is probably the deal breaker. Both companies charge a monthly subscription fee and discounts for annual subscription. Please note that these prices are subject to change and may vary in the future compared to the time of this writing.
The starting rate is $97 per month. At this price, you get up to 20 funnels and 100 pages. But it has a maximum of 20,000 visitors per month. This plan also includes access to webinars and its payment processor integration suite. At this price point, you can charge your customers through a credit card but you need to pay a 2.9% processing fee.
At $299 a month, you can access the Etison Suite, which provides you access to three services—Click Funnels, Actionetics, and Backpack. The Etison Suite removes your limitation on the number of funnels and pages you can create. It also eliminates the limit on the number of visitors per month.
Click Funnels offers a 14-day free trial.
The starting kit for LeadPages is lower at $25 per month. With this, you will have an unlimited number of landing pages and integration of your publication in WordPress. It also gives you access to creating pop-up forms where you capture a visitor’s email address.
To access its testing split testing feature, you need to buy the Pro membership which is priced at $49 per month. Unlike ClickFunnels, LeadPages does not have a free trial. But it offers a 30-day money back guarantee.